A dedicated, proven multidisciplinary team of data analysts, clinicians, technologists, epidemiologists, program managers and seasoned consultants support our federal customers and partners across multiple capability areas
ICA understands that evidence-based decision-making is critical to organizations successfully meeting and exceeding the demands of their missions. ICA established a fast-growing practice area dedicated to conducting research and analyzing data to produce actionable insights and recommendations on improving effectiveness and efficiency of organization’s programs, policies, and internal operations.
Real-World Evidence Identification and Review:
- Assimilating data from multiple sources into standardized formats
- Allow for automated processing and evaluation of data from real-world applications.
Systematic Literature Reviews (SLRs):
- Conducting and publishing SLRs and meta-analyses for government agencies, academia and industry
- Anticipating hurdles, planning effectively, and identifying and grading the evidence
- Evaluating credible credible scientific evidence that allows our SLRs to drive public health decisions
Prospective Analysis of Extant Data:
- Applying cutting edge data analytics to support organizations in leveraging data-driven insights to inform policymaking and improve operational practices.
Surveys and Outreach:
- Designing large scale quantitative and qualitative surveys
- Developing advanced analytical methodologies
- Leading complex research initiatives.
- Gathering data from a large variety of sources
- Synthesizing data to provide defensible insights, and supporting data to guide organizations’ future decisions
- Applying a modernized approach to provide insights in an accelerated manner.