A dedicated, proven multidisciplinary team of data analysts, clinicians, technologists, epidemiologists, program managers and seasoned consultants support our federal customers and partners across multiple capability areas
Advanced Data Analytics
ICA harnesses the power of data to inform decision-making and promote evidence-based policymaking.
- Applying data science and artificial intelligence solutions to organizations’ problems Providing high quality computational analytics
- Analyzing large sets of data in a short amount of time using AI tools and analysis
Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning:
- Using Natural Language Programming, Imagery Analysis, Object/Anomaly identification.
- Conducting AI driven analysis
- Validating data visually to uncover meaningful patterns
- Facilitating implications integrations to cloud
Information Management Systems:
- Building structures for businesses to share, store, and organize data
- Allowing businesses to easily interact with and control their data
- Maximizing the power of AI tools to provide deep insights and automate workflows.
- Providing data in a digital format
- Allowing businesses to easily manipulate, ingest, and view data
- Sharing valuable data across organizations in compelling formats.
- Driving transformations to digitize your approach
- Integrating innovative software solutions to modernize your business
- Transitioning business needs to the cloud
- Allowing your organization to become more flexible and agile in everyday practices
- Allowing for better data security and management
- Reducing costs and driving innovation